I will be flying from Holland to Budapest for 4 nights then heading to Croatia for 10 days then back to Holland. Trying to figure out if we should take a train or rent a car to go to Croatia. I found that I am able to rent in Hungary and drop off in Croatia. Also, wondering what is not to be missed in Budapest and Croatia. I would like to do a couple beach days in Croatia. Any information that on can give me that my guidebooks can't would be great...
budapest and croatia
- 1 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 2 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 3 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 4 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 5 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 6 Nice
- 7 Last monte Paris apartment
- 8 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 9 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 10 HELP stuck in Italy
- 11 I Need To Vent!
- 12 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 15 Train tickets
- 16 San Lorenzo Market
- 17 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 18 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 19 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 20 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 21 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 22 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 23 Cuenca or Toledo
- 24 Wimpy's
- 25 semi escorted tours