I will be heading to Budapest at the end of September 2013 and plan to spend a few days in Budapest, Prague and Berlin. I can spend 3 days in 2 of the cities and 2 days in the last. Which of the cities listed do you think I can spend only 2 days in but get the most from it?
Budapest --> Prague --> Berlin
- 1 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 2 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 3 ATMs in Prague, Vienna for Bank of America?
- 4 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 5 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 6 Apartment in Seville
- 7 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 8 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 9 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 10 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 11 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 12 Ovington Square Flat
- 13 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 14 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 15 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 16 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 17 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 18 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 19 jungfraujoch mid june
- 20 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 21 Hotels in Sorrento
- 22 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 23 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 24 Germany with 6 month old.
- 25 Day trip to Capri