We are considering a fall trip that would include Istanbul, a Black Sea cruise, and a couple weeks in either Bulgaria or Romania. Would love to know which country you would choose and why. Both places appeal to us because we like rural life, history, and visiting lesser known places. We also love wine (I think Bulgaria has the edge on that one). Thanks for your help!
Bulgaria or Romania next fall?
- 1 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 2 French Riviera Overview
- 3 London Evening Activity
- 4 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 5 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 6 Planning my days in Paris
- 7 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 8 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 9 Family trip to Paris for 3 days
- 10 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 11 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 12 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 13 Lady Teal hotel boat on the Leeds Liverpool Canal
- 14 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 15 Almalfi in Late March??
- 16 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 17 ferry to Harwich
- 18 Best neighborhood to stay in in Munich?
- 19 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 20 car hire france and spain
- 21 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 22 15 days in Central Europe
- 23 Help with Colosseum Underground tour needed
- 24 Holocaust tours
- 25 Car Rental Locations