We are going on our holiday in Sunny Beach at the end of July. We have booked our transfers with www.bourgas-airport-transfers.com from the aiport to Sunny Beach and back. Anyone booking similar service and feedback? That's our first DIY holiday.
Also we are going to Plovdiv for 2 days on a wedding , thought of renting a car but we're 7 and I think it's not worth it. Will use the same company if all ok . Will have one day in Plovdiv - any recommendations what to see ?
Also we'd like to see more from Buglaria but for a short trip from Sunny Beach( max of 150 km away). All recommendations would be appreciated.
Bulgaria - what to see
- 1 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 2 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 3 Car rental Italy
- 4 Prague Itinerary
- 5 Zagreb, rental car and Slovenia
- 6 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 7 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 8 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 9 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 10 Northern Italy
- 11 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 12 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 13 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 14 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 15 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 16 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 17 Best area for wine and which one?
- 18 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 19 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 20 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 21 Pre-paid SIM card at Munich Airport
- 22 Bellevue House in Florence Contact ?
- 23 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 24 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 25 Drive Rome Florence