I've just started looking into traveling from London to Istanbul by train this summer. (The man in seat 61 is my primary source of info for this. I want his job.) Sounds like a fabulous trip - except now I see that the train isn't running right now from the border into Istanbul. Does anyone know how long the bus ride is? I plan on flying back to London after my stay in Turkey. The train travel is a big component of my desire to make this trip. In case it matters at all, I am a single woman and will be traveling alone. Thoughts/suggestions appreciated!
bus from Romanian/Turkish border to Istanbul
- 1 I Need To Vent!
- 2 Tennyson Home
- 3 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 4 Backpacking through Europe
- 5 Which tour company would be best?
- 6 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 7 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 8 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 9 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 10 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 11 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 12 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 13 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 14 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 15 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 16 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 17 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 18 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 19 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 20 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 21 CIE Tours of Ireland - any opinions?
- 22 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 23 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 24 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
- 25 Last monte Paris apartment