we're planning to head out into Europe in our camper van for about 10 days next summer - our first trip in the van. a hugely broad question, i am aware, but any ideas about where we should head, combining cities/countryside and not too warm, there and back in about 10 days including a night each way in Calais? it's been difficult to find help on planning itinerary - thank you for any inspiration!
Campervan trip from Calais next summer -
- 1 Cuenca or Toledo
- 2 please HELP--so confused!!
- 3 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 4 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 5 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 6 Trains in Italy
- 7 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 8 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 9 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 10 jungfraujoch mid june
- 11 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 12 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 13 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 14 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 15 I Need To Vent!
- 16 Train tickets
- 17 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 18 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 19 A chacun son goût
- 20 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 21 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 22 Rough Itinerary for Scotland, please more help
- 23 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 24 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 25 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments