We have an active tour starting in Zagreb and ending in Trogir through many beautiful parks, waterfalls, etc. through Croatia. Right now we have 2 to 2.5 days at the end to relax or tour and have narrowed it down to Korcula, Split, or Hvar as options based on travel routing. Since there are no possible scenarios for getting to Dubrovnik, which of these areas do you find to be scenic, historic, or most interesting--possibly may compare in some way to Dubrovnik. Since the earlier part of our trip may be in quiet, rustic areas....I would like some nightlife (not clubs, just cocktailing), fine dining and nice hotels. Possibly an area with culture but maybe hike, bike or wine taste. Thanks for your input.
Can't make Dubrovnik...Korcula, Split, or Hvar as options?
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 3 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 4 Berlin Hotels
- 5 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 6 What is the best food in France?
- 7 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 8 York Food and Drink Festival
- 9 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 10 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 11 ferry to Harwich
- 12 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 15 Edinburgh Restaurants
- 16 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 17 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 18 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 19 Istanbul Hotels
- 20 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 21 Driving in Genoa
- 22 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 23 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 24 Paris metro
- 25 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)