We are flying into Frankfurt and traveling for 2 weeks. Is it a good idea to reserve a car in the US or wait until we arrive? Also, any thoughts on who to rent from ? Other tips and advice on rentals would also be much appreciated.
car rental in Germany
- 1 Battlefield Tour
- 2 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 3 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 4 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 7 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 8 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 9 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 10 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 11 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 12 Help needed on 3 week itinerary to Croatia and Slovenia
- 13 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 14 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 15 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 16 Turkish Itinerary suggestions?
- 17 London on a sunny day
- 18 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 19 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 20 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 21 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 22 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 23 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome
- 24 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 25 Solo in Sicily - April 2013