Hello!Me and two friends of mine are intending to travel to the city of Lodz in Poland at the end of august to visit another friend of ours,who's going to making an internship there.Because of the long trip,we'd be very happy to have more fun and interesting people with us,so that time can pass by faster and so that we can share the road expenses.If someone has time,availability and lust to go to Poland,you can leave a message.In case there are candidates,I can take my father's car,which is a minivan and that means - up to 4 people.If you are interested,contact me and we can talk more specifically about dates and so on.We intend to stay in Lodz for about 3 days.
Car trip from Bulgaria to Poland
- 1 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 2 Moving to Spain
- 3 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 4 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 5 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 6 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 7 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 8 Drive Rome Florence
- 9 Best area for wine and which one?
- 10 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 11 Prague Itinerary
- 12 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 13 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 14 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 15 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 16 Four days to wander France???
- 17 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 18 Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Fuessen - Last Bus
- 19 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 20 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 21 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 22 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 23 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 24 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 25 How Long For Santorini?