My husband and I have booked our ticket to Frankfrut and we plan to tour central Europe - warsaw, Krakow, budapest, prague, vienna then back to fra and take out flight back home.
we have planned our itineraries as follow and need inputs whether the following itineraries are practical.
Sept 18 ETD Frankfrut and we plan to take train down to Warsaw ( 3 nights in Warsaw)
Sept 21 Warsaw to Krakow ( 3 nights)
sept 24 Krakow to Budapest ( Budapest - 5 nights)
Sept 29 Budapest to Vienna ( Vienna - 4 nights)
Oct 3 Vienna to Prague ( Prague 5 nights)
Oct 8 Prague to Salzburg ( Salzburg 1 night)
Oct 10 Salzburg to Munich
Oct 11 Munich to FRA
0ct 12 FRA - ETD 1230pm
we are budget traveller and thought of travel using train or coach..
what is your advice and also... is there train direct from airport to warsaw please?
Central Europe 25 days tour
- 1 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 2 Holocaust tours
- 3 Family trip to Paris for 3 days
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 London Evening Activity
- 6 Planning my days in Paris
- 7 Retirement Vacation
- 8 UK flexipass best option?
- 9 Almalfi in Late March??
- 10 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 11 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 12 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 13 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 14 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 15 French Riviera Overview
- 16 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 17 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 18 Itinerary help for first timers to Provence
- 19 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 20 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 21 Car Rental Locations
- 22 car hire france and spain
- 23 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 24 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 25 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?