My husband and I have booked our ticket to Frankfrut and we plan to tour central Europe - warsaw, Krakow, budapest, prague, vienna then back to fra and take out flight back home.
we have planned our itineraries as follow and need inputs whether the following itineraries are practical.
Sept 18 ETD Frankfrut and we plan to take train down to Warsaw ( 3 nights in Warsaw)
Sept 21 Warsaw to Krakow ( 3 nights)
sept 24 Krakow to Budapest ( Budapest - 5 nights)
Sept 29 Budapest to Vienna ( Vienna - 4 nights)
Oct 3 Vienna to Prague ( Prague 5 nights)
Oct 8 Prague to Salzburg ( Salzburg 1 night)
Oct 10 Salzburg to Munich
Oct 11 Munich to FRA
0ct 12 FRA - ETD 1230pm
we are budget traveller and thought of travel using train or coach..
what is your advice and also... is there train direct from airport to warsaw please?
Central Europe 25 days tour
- 1 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 2 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 3 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 4 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 5 France: CDG to Beaune
- 6 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 7 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 8 Norway experts needed.
- 9 Mid-Night sun in Scandinavia
- 10 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 11 Online shopping for electronics in the Uk (which websites?)
- 12 Golden Sands Bulgaria online guide
- 13 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 14 Don't slight Bruges
- 15 Lucerne where to stay
- 16 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 17 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 18 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 19 BULGARIA/GOLDEN SANDS/BALKAN HOLIDAYS
- 20 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 21 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 22 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 23 Travel in Spain
- 24 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 25 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report