would it be cheaper to buy a eurail pass or all individual train tickets purchased a few months in advance? my plan is to travel through eastern europe, down to greece, over to italy, then up past slovenia and austria to get to germany. at this point it will have been 2-3 months so i will stop in germany to work for more money.
Cheaper to buy a EuRail pass or buy individual tickets months in advance?
- 1 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 2 rand versus euro
- 3 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 4 Rhine River Intinerary
- 5 And for more pickpocket news - this time at Sistine Chapel
- 6 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 7 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 8 Help me with Dali and Costa Brava itinerary from Barcelona
- 9 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 10 Paris metro
- 11 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 12 Ireland Trip - Final Decision
- 13 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 14 Medieval castles dinner from Galway
- 15 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 16 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
- 17 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 18 Help choosing lodging on Antrim coast area
- 19 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 20 Beauty Products in France?!
- 21 Soloing Russian Winter - The Travel Tips
- 22 Four Days in Seville
- 23 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 24 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 25 Help with itenerary