would it be cheaper to buy a eurail pass or all individual train tickets purchased a few months in advance? my plan is to travel through eastern europe, down to greece, over to italy, then up past slovenia and austria to get to germany. at this point it will have been 2-3 months so i will stop in germany to work for more money.
Cheaper to buy a EuRail pass or buy individual tickets months in advance?
- 1 jungfraujoch mid june
- 2 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 3 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 4 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Drive Rome Florence
- 7 Barcelona
- 8 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 9 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 10 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 11 Home base in Provence in July
- 12 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 13 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 14 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 15 Best area for wine and which one?
- 16 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 17 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 18 Prague Itinerary
- 19 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 20 Glendalough on Weekends in August
- 21 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 22 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 23 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 24 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 25 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome