also,is it worth saving some $$$ for Duty Free? Real deals and great selection?
Checking in with Delta @LHR,is 4 hrs before dept enough time?
- 1 Free/cheap things to do in London
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 4 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 5 Where to travel to after Croatia????
- 6 Dolomites Drives
- 7 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 8 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 9 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 10 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 11 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 12 Cinque Terre card and train
- 13 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 14 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 15 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 16 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 17 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 18 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 19 Which tour company would be best?
- 20 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 21 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 22 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 23 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 24 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 25 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June