Party of 4 arriving on cruise in Dubrovnik. Having trouble deciding which to do-besides city panoramic tour and walk walls-either go to Cavtat or Peljesac Peninsula. LIke scenery, visiting out of the way places, not so much on museums, ruins. Need input on which area to choose??/
choice in dubrovnik
- 1 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 2 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 3 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 4 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 5 Germany and Italy
- 6 Which tour company would be best?
- 7 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 8 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 9 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 10 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 11 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 12 Changing of the Guard
- 13 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 14 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 15 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 16 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 17 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 18 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 19 Car rental
- 20 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 21 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 22 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 25 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...