My wife and I will be travelling to Europe on Dec.15-30 to celebrate our 10th anniversary and we will spend Christmas, Dec. 24-26 in Milan. Please advise on what to do and where to dine during this holiday season as many places and restaurants might close/close early. Thanks in advance.
Christmas 2012 in Milan
- 1 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 2 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 3 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 4 Which tour company would be best?
- 5 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 6 Best area for wine and which one?
- 7 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 8 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 11 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 12 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 13 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 14 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 15 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 16 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 17 Has anyone attended the Landshut Wedding of 1475 celebration?
- 18 ATMs in Prague, Vienna for Bank of America?
- 19 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 20 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 21 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 22 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 23 Apartment in Seville
- 24 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 25 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help