We are trying to plan an anniversary trip for mid-September for 7 to 10 days which is our only open month based on business conflicts. We've traveled extensively and like to be active. Right now if either destination works, we would like to have the option to bike, raft or kayak, hike, wine taste and tour. We might not do all activities but we do not sit still well other than evenings to relax over dinner, cocktails and wine. Hoping to choose some nice accomodations for this special trip as well. Which of these countries would be your choice, what are must-sees in the way of nature & beauty, and hotel suggestions. We prefer to travel independently and would also like to include Dubrovnik in our plans (if timing works). Thanks for any suggestions you can provide.
Croatia or Montenegro for Activity, Romance?
- 1 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 2 BULGARIA/GOLDEN SANDS/BALKAN HOLIDAYS
- 3 Golden Sands Bulgaria online guide
- 4 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 5 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 6 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 7 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 8 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 9 Travel in Spain
- 10 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 11 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 12 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 13 Gothenburg or Aarhus?
- 14 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 15 Lucerne where to stay
- 16 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 17 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 18 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 19 I Need To Vent!
- 20 France: CDG to Beaune
- 21 Athens licensed tour guide
- 22 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 23 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 24 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 25 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy