My husband and I are planning a two week trip where we fly into Prague and out of Ljubljana. We were thinking of spending a few days in Czech Republic then Austria and then we will end our vacation in Slovenia. We have not been to any of these countries, so need some help in deciding where to go and how long to spend in each country. We would love to do some hiking, and maybe some biking along the way. We tend to like smaller towns than big cities when we travel.
Any suggestions/help would be appreciated!!!
Czech Republic - Austria - Slovenia Itinerary Help
- 1 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 2 Help me with Dali and Costa Brava itinerary from Barcelona
- 3 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 4 Estonia
- 5 Travel with 13 Month Old
- 6 Connection in Newark EWR
- 7 What is the best food in France?
- 8 San Remo Italy to Paris
- 9 Help with itenerary
- 10 Booking flights to Istanbul on Turkish Air
- 11 Vacation rental in Provence
- 12 Trenitalia
- 13 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 14 Charles de Gaulle to Paris Bercy train station and Sim card
- 15 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore
- 16 Bruges B&Bs
- 17 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 18 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 19 Ferry from Spain to Morocco.
- 20 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Beauty Products in France?!
- 23 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 24 portugal
- 25 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy