My husband and I are planning a two week trip where we fly into Prague and out of Ljubljana. We were thinking of spending a few days in Czech Republic then Austria and then we will end our vacation in Slovenia. We have not been to any of these countries, so need some help in deciding where to go and how long to spend in each country. We would love to do some hiking, and maybe some biking along the way. We tend to like smaller towns than big cities when we travel.
Any suggestions/help would be appreciated!!!
Czech Republic - Austria - Slovenia Itinerary Help
- 1 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 2 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 3 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 4 3+ week trip to Amsterdam/Germany/Prague
- 5 Ordering wine in Paris
- 6 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 7 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 8 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 9 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 10 Foggia Day Trip
- 11 Cinque Terre card and train
- 12 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 13 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 14 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 15 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 16 Places to visit south of Florence along A1
- 17 Retirement Vacation
- 18 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 19 London Evening Activity
- 20 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 21 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 22 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 23 Car rental
- 24 Day trip to Capri
- 25 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?