We plan to see Dalmatian Coast (Split to Dubrovnik) and Istanbul in middle of May 2013, total of 10 days (4days in Istanbul), group of 6 adults, it will be the first trip to both areas. I would like any suggestions on places to see and eat, transportation, accommodation, places to avoid. Is it safe to visit Istanbul and Croatia? We would like to rent a car and drive along Dalmatian Coast. Flight between Istanbul and Croatia? Any tips will be very appreciated. We love to see churches, great buildings, museums and experience the culture of the country we visit.
Dalmatian Coast (Split to Dubrovnik) & Istanbul in middle of May 2013
- 1 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 2 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 3 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 4 RHK's heading to Europe
- 5 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 6 France in 7 days
- 7 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 8 Car rental
- 9 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 10 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 11 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 12 Istanbul in April
- 13 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 14 Day trip to Capri
- 15 Cera 23 in Barcelona
- 16 Driving around Amalfi on first visit...
- 17 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 18 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 19 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 20 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 21 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 22 Tour-Free Travel
- 23 Parking in Reykjavik
- 24 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 25 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!