We plan to see Dalmatian Coast (Split to Dubrovnik) and Istanbul in middle of May 2013, total of 10 days (4days in Istanbul), group of 6 adults, it will be the first trip to both areas. I would like any suggestions on places to see and eat, transportation, accommodation, places to avoid. Is it safe to visit Istanbul and Croatia? We would like to rent a car and drive along Dalmatian Coast. Flight between Istanbul and Croatia? Any tips will be very appreciated. We love to see churches, great buildings, museums and experience the culture of the country we visit.
Dalmatian Coast (Split to Dubrovnik) & Istanbul in middle of May 2013
- 1 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 2 Last monte Paris apartment
- 3 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 4 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 5 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 6 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 7 HELP stuck in Italy
- 8 I Need To Vent!
- 9 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 10 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 11 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 12 Train tickets
- 13 San Lorenzo Market
- 14 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 15 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 16 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 17 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 18 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 19 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 20 Cuenca or Toledo
- 21 Wimpy's
- 22 semi escorted tours
- 23 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 24 France: CDG to Beaune
- 25 Train from Naples to Sorrento