I am planning 2-3 days in Split in May and wonder if it is possible to do a day trip to Hvar? What are the best options- catamaran, charter boat, ferry.... for transport. Is the frequency and availability enough that we can just plan it when we get there? Thanks
day trip to Hvar from Split
- 1 Day trip to Capri
- 2 ferry to Harwich
- 3 Car Rental Locations
- 4 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 7 florence hotel
- 8 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 9 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 10 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 11 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 12 East coast trains
- 13 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 14 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 15 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 16 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 17 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 18 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 19 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 20 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 21 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 22 Florence to nice- help
- 23 Driving in Genoa
- 24 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 25 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death