Hope some Italy experts can help me!
We are trying to decide whether to base ourselves for our three week Italy trip in Spoleto the whole time and do day trips to Le Marche (Ascoli Piceno and Macerata areas) or to do two weeks in Spoleto and then a week in Le Marche.
It's just if we stay three weeks in Spoleto we have got a really good (cheap!) price on the house we are renting..., plus we are travelling with two small children so easier to stay in one spot.
I'm not exactly sure how long it takes to travel from Spoleto to Ascoli Piceno - I keep reading about tunnels that make the trip quick, but can't find exact details.
Just want to know if taking day trips to Marche is a totally crazy idea or not...any thoughts???
Day trips to Le Marche from Spoleto - realistic or crazy??
- 1 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 2 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 3 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 4 Train tickets
- 5 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 6 San Lorenzo Market
- 7 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 8 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 9 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 10 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 11 HELP stuck in Italy
- 12 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 13 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 14 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 15 Cuenca or Toledo
- 16 Wimpy's
- 17 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 18 semi escorted tours
- 19 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 20 France: CDG to Beaune
- 21 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 22 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 23 Holiday rental home in Wengen
- 24 Selva Gardena to Lake Como - Where to stay in between?
- 25 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal