Hello everybody, love your forum and read it daily. Going to Florence, Venice, Santa Margherita, Porofino and Bellagio in three weeks and wondering if anybody knows of some good photo shops where I can download my digital photos onto disc. I really don't want to break the bank buying a zillion memory cards. Thanks so much!
Digitial Photo Downloading Italy
- 1 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 2 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 3 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 4 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 5 Paris to Basel on EuRail pass
- 6 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 7 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 8 Clifden Ireland, farm or stable lodging
- 9 Train tickets
- 10 Should we stop in Basel on our way to Zurich.
- 11 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 12 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 13 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 14 Cuenca or Toledo
- 15 please HELP--so confused!!
- 16 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 17 Trains in Italy
- 18 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 19 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 20 jungfraujoch mid june
- 21 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 22 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 23 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 24 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 25 I Need To Vent!