I want to travel next month from Manchester to Tenerife and I found some cheap flights with Monarch. I was wondering if anyone has traveled before with this company and could give me some feedback. I'm really afraid of planes and I have never traveled before even with Ryanair. However, I have traveled several times with Easy-jet. I wouldn't say that is the best company, but at least I felt safe with it. Is Monarch better or the same as Easy jet?
Does anybody have traveled before with Monarch?
- 1 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 2 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 3 Home base in Provence in July
- 4 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 5 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 6 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 7 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 8 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 9 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 10 Northern Italy
- 11 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 12 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 13 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 14 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 15 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 16 Best area for wine and which one?
- 17 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 18 Four days to wander France???
- 19 jungfraujoch mid june
- 20 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 21 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 22 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 23 Drive Rome Florence
- 24 Barcelona
- 25 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris