Hoping a Fodorite (St Cirq?!) can advise on whether we should fly from Toulouse (we are staying in St Vincent de Cosse near Sarlat) to Nice (easy jet) or drive. We need to be in Nice for the next leg of our trip 2 days later.
Sooooo..either we drive to TLS, spend the night and fly out the next day to Nice or we drive and break up the drive (maybe in Sete?). The advantage of driving is that we can make a few stops (as we have 2 days) and perhaps even see Arles.
Is the drive quite scenic? Or should we enjoy Toulouse and spend an extra day in Nice? I should add that we are North American and used to longish car rides but this will be early July so roads are likely to be more crowded I presume.
Drive from Sarlat to Nice or fly?
- 1 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 2 Northern Italy
- 3 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 4 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 5 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 6 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 7 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 8 Has anyone used zstay.com? Are they reputable?
- 9 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 10 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 11 Rome & Southern Italy
- 12 Paris trip report
- 13 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 14 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 15 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 16 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 17 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 18 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 19 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 20 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 21 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 22 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 23 Istanbul in April
- 24 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 25 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich