My husband is walking impaired and we travel with a mobility scooter. These are not allowed in the trains so I need a driver to take us from city to city. Any recommendations??
driver from Budapest to Vienna and to Prague and to Berlin
- 1 just want to know
- 2 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 3 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 8 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 9 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 10 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 11 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 12 Day trip to Capri
- 13 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 14 London at Xmas
- 15 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 16 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 17 Iceland: whitewater river kayaking?
- 18 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 23 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 24 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 25 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013