Planning a trip around Europe and hopefully about 5 to 6 days in Ireland and Northern Ireland with my parents at the beginning of September.
We haven't decided where we will fly into and we don't really mind. We were planning to drive around. But we were really hoping to visit Dublin, Belfast, Cliffs of Moher and Giant's Causeway. I've been reading a lot of forums saying it doesn't seem very doable so any advice about what to skip or ideas about where to start would be greatly appreciated.
Driving around Ireland
- 1 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 2 Paris to Venice on the new Thello sleeper train
- 3 Trenitalia- Need Help booking Rome to Levanto!!
- 4 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 5 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 6 Be aware of new credit cards required in Amsterdam!
- 7 Peillon: possible day trip from Nice?
- 8 Rothenburg Hotels
- 9 France toll roads
- 10 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 11 Having trouble purchasing tickets on Giverny website
- 12 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 13 Sarajevo to Budapest WITHOUT going back through Belgrade (Beograd)
- 14 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 15 Is it true about taxi drivers ripping you off in Paris, France?
- 16 Socks for all day city walking
- 17 Backpacking through Italy. 20 days. Seeking partner!
- 18 RHK's heading to Europe
- 19 Toll roads in Greece
- 20 Bruges B&Bs
- 21 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 22 Best place to visit for castles?
- 23 Rome hotel for single woman in mid-July, please.
- 24 Solo travel in Provence vs Cote D'Azur
- 25 Taxi to CDG