We are traveling to Portugal in May and want to pick up our rental car at the airport to drive to Porto. We are wondering if this is a good pick up location and how complicated it is to get out of the city from the airport or should we look at another location. Also how complicated or difficult is it to drive to Porto. We want to rent the car for two weeks and plan to leave right from our flight to Porto - Evora - then we have six nights in Lagos and when we return to Lisbon for 4 nights we plan to leave the car behind at that point. Any advice on where to pick up and drop off the car in Lisbon would be appreciated.
Driving from Lisbon Airport to Porto
- 1 I Need To Vent!
- 2 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 3 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 4 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 5 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 6 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 7 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 8 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 9 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 10 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 11 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 12 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 13 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 14 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 15 CIE Tours of Ireland - any opinions?
- 16 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 17 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 18 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
- 19 Last monte Paris apartment
- 20 MILAN BUS STATION / MILAN CENTRALE RR - Correct Station?
- 21 Which tour company would be best?
- 22 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 23 CIE TOURS? or Any other suggestions?
- 24 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 25 Local Living Rome- G adventures