I have been to Dublin before and didn't see any of the rest of Ireland, so I wanted to do it different this time. I have plenty of family to stay with in Dublin, but my boyfriend and I wanted to venture out and see more of the country.. We'll be arriving in Dublin March 6th till the 19th..
I would like to go to Belfast.. see some of the north.. we're thinking of renting a car.. and we want to be back in Dublin for the St. Patty's day weekend..
Also, he would like to golf at some point..
I would love to hear any suggestions of places to stay, routes to take and things to see on the way!
Thanks a bunch!
Dublin for St. Patty's day!
- 1 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 2 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 3 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 4 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 5 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 6 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 7 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 8 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 9 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 10 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 11 Barcelona day trips
- 12 Montepulciano faves
- 13 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 14 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 15 Cuenca or Toledo
- 16 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 17 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 18 Cinque Terre or More Tuscan Villages?
- 19 Paris trip report
- 20 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 21 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 22 Trains in Italy
- 23 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 24 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 25 I Need To Vent!