Looking for help planning 24 hours in Dublin with two kids age 10 &13. Parents like lively music scene but looking for appropriate pubs. Also is going to Howth worth it in Februrary?
Dublin--pub/restaurant/music scene suggestion for family with tweens.
- 1 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 2 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 3 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 4 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 5 Backpacking through Europe
- 6 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 7 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 8 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 9 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 10 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 11 Riquewihr, France, recommended accommodation
- 12 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 13 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 14 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 15 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 16 Monaco to Paris
- 17 EuropeanDestinations
- 18 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 19 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 20 ROME itinerary suggestions
- 21 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 22 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 23 just want to know
- 24 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 25 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)