Looking for help planning 24 hours in Dublin with two kids age 10 &13. Parents like lively music scene but looking for appropriate pubs. Also is going to Howth worth it in Februrary?
Dublin--pub/restaurant/music scene suggestion for family with tweens.
- 1 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 2 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 3 Where are the best markets in Rome?
- 4 Football (soccer) matches in July
- 5 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 6 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 7 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 8 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 9 France by rail or car?
- 10 Which tour company would be best?
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 13 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 14 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 15 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 16 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 17 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 18 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 19 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 20 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 23 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 24 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 25 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy