I would like to book am Advance Train ticket from Heathrow (T4) to York; however, it appears that there is no railway ticket counter or vending machines available at Heathrow where I can obtain my original ticket (I am opting for print@home option as I am not a UK resident). In fact, I am supposed to change the underground to rail at London Kings Cross Station, where the connecting train to York is leaving immediately upon reaching. In that case, where should I get the printed ticket from?
Thanks and regards,
East Coast Train Tickets
- 1 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 2 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 3 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 4 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 5 Sardinia, Italy
- 6 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 7 Which tour company would be best?
- 8 What is the best food in France?
- 9 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 10 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 11 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 12 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 13 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 14 Rhine River Intinerary
- 15 Shuttle or taxi from Nice airport to Cannes?
- 16 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 17 Visa to TURKEY
- 18 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 19 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 20 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 21 Four Days in Seville
- 22 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 23 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 24 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 25 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September