Hi, Good Day
will be in Eastern Europe for 3 weeks++ in 3rd week Sept '11. Intend to cover Easter Europe with brief itenary as follows ;
1) Touch down Munich - 4 days OctoberFest & Neuswanstein (Fussen)
is it better/easier to go back to Munich from Fussen or go direct to Innsbruck ?
2) Salzburg 3 days - including Hallstartt
3) Czech - 5 days Praque / Hura Kutna / Cesky Krumlov (optional)
4) Poland - 5 days Krakow & Warsaw
5) Hungary - Budapest 3 days
6) Optional - Slovakia 3 days ; Bratislatva & Tatra Mountain
7) flying off from Vienna - 3 days
Better to buy a rail pass ?
is there a rail pass for unlimited ride for 1month ?
clarification of 5 days in 1month pass (Eastern Europe Pass) - how to calculate ? Will be travelling within and inter city of EE ?
Hi, Good Day
- 1 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 2 ferry to Harwich
- 3 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,
- 4 just want to know
- 5 Planning my trip to Italy
- 6 Backpacking through Europe
- 7 The way women dress in Spain
- 8 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 9 Sardinia July Our final plan
- 10 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 11 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 12 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 13 East coast trains
- 14 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 15 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 16 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 17 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 20 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 21 RHK's heading to Europe
- 22 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 23 Serbia photo gallery - Belgrade - Novi Sad
- 24 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 25 Driving in Genoa