Please advise if once can stay in a hotel near Haymarket or Edinburgh Park locations instead of living within the city as the hotels therein are very costly. I believe both of these locations are well connected with Edinburgh Waverley Railway Station and are reachable within 10 minutes of train journey which costs couple of pounds only.
I am able to find a few 4 star hotels in those areas which are cheaper than 3 star hotels avaialble within the old town and city.
Your suggestions are requested ...
- 1 Lucerne where to stay
- 2 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 3 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 4 Cuenca or Toledo
- 5 France: CDG to Beaune
- 6 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 7 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 8 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 9 jungfraujoch mid june
- 10 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 11 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 12 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 13 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 14 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 15 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 16 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 17 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 18 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 19 Norway experts needed.
- 20 Mid-Night sun in Scandinavia
- 21 Online shopping for electronics in the Uk (which websites?)
- 22 Golden Sands Bulgaria online guide
- 23 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 24 Don't slight Bruges
- 25 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing