We want to travel through Slovakia to Krakow and stop in Kosice and Levoca in Slovakia. Is there anyway to do this by easy public transport. We can't figure out how to rent a car that will let us drive from one country to another in Eastern Europe. Any ideas, please
Eger, Hungary to Krakow, Poland with stops in Kosice and Levoca. Slovakia
- 1 Cera 23 in Barcelona
- 2 Driving around Amalfi on first visit...
- 3 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 4 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 5 Car rental
- 6 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 7 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 8 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 9 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 10 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 11 Tour-Free Travel
- 12 Parking in Reykjavik
- 13 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 14 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 15 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 16 Paris Recommendations
- 17 Rhine River Intinerary
- 18 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 19 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 20 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 21 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 22 France in 7 days
- 23 Cinque Terre card and train
- 24 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 25 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!