We have been to Paris 7 times and are heading back for 3 weeks in May. This may be the last time for us to the best city in the world for a few years and really want to do some special things. We have been to the Eiffel Tower may times but never at night. I have gone to the web site to get ticket and for the 3 weeks in May we are there, it is sold out. It appears there are reservations open for dinner. What I am wondering , it is worth the cost ? Does my husband have to wear a jacket for dinner ? Is there another way to get tickets ahead of time ? if the official site is sold out. Any ideas ?
Eiffel Tower Tickets - Dinner ??
- 1 And for more pickpocket news - this time at Sistine Chapel
- 2 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
- 3 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 4 rand versus euro
- 5 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 6 Rhine River Intinerary
- 7 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 8 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 9 Help me with Dali and Costa Brava itinerary from Barcelona
- 10 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 11 Paris metro
- 12 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 13 Ireland Trip - Final Decision
- 14 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 15 Medieval castles dinner from Galway
- 16 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 17 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 18 Help choosing lodging on Antrim coast area
- 19 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 20 Beauty Products in France?!
- 21 Soloing Russian Winter - The Travel Tips
- 22 Four Days in Seville
- 23 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 24 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 25 Help with itenerary