Planning a trip to Austria and at end of trip we fly into London, stay for 3 days, then fly out. We have never visited England. I have distant relatives in Yorkshire, who I would need to contact if we can get there. Really desire your thoughts about what to do with just 3 nights. (I wish it were 3 weeks) Time to see countryside? Where? Trains to take? Where to stay?
England 3 nights, what to see? Fly into and out of London, + 3 nights.
- 1 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 2 Help choosing lodging on Antrim coast area
- 3 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 4 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey
- 5 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 6 Where to Stay in Paris with Family
- 7 Tour for Alhambra
- 8 London on a sunny day
- 9 portugal
- 10 HELP stuck in Italy
- 11 I Need To Vent!
- 12 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 13 Itinerary help please! Dolomites 1 week hut to hut guided tours
- 14 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 15 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 16 Rhine River Intinerary
- 17 What is the best food in France?
- 18 Help with itenerary
- 19 10 days in Switzerland & 3-4 days in Paris
- 20 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 21 And for more pickpocket news - this time at Sistine Chapel
- 22 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 23 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 24 rand versus euro
- 25 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request