Can someone tell me how much the tolls and entry fees would be for 4 adults traveling by car? We are hoping to rent a car in Honningsvag and do the North Cape as well as a bird watching trip in Gjesvaer and trying to add up the costs.
Entry fees to North Cape
- 1 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 4 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 5 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 6 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 7 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 8 Which tour company would be best?
- 9 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 10 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 11 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 12 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 13 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 14 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 15 portugal
- 16 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 17 Ireland Trip - Final Decision
- 18 Vacation rental in Provence
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 London on a sunny day
- 21 rand versus euro
- 22 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 23 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 24 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 25 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days