I got to thinking about Paris again. Some time ago (years, in fact), there was a gentleman, an American, who lived in Paris, was a cartoonist, had a blog ... and met with other visitors on Thursdays in a restaurant near the Pont Neuf. Does anyone remember the correct spelling of his name? Does he still write? Since my life has straightened out...I've set my sights back to France.
Eric Erickson - Paris france
- 1 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 2 London at Xmas
- 3 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 4 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 5 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 6 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 7 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 8 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 9 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 10 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 11 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 12 Backpacking through Europe
- 13 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 14 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 15 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 16 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 17 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 18 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 19 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 20 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 21 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 22 ferry to Harwich
- 23 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 24 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 25 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov