I got to thinking about Paris again. Some time ago (years, in fact), there was a gentleman, an American, who lived in Paris, was a cartoonist, had a blog ... and met with other visitors on Thursdays in a restaurant near the Pont Neuf. Does anyone remember the correct spelling of his name? Does he still write? Since my life has straightened out...I've set my sights back to France.
Eric Erickson - Paris france
- 1 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 2 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 3 Iceland: whitewater river kayaking?
- 4 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 5 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 6 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 7 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 8 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 9 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 10 London at Xmas
- 11 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 12 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 13 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 14 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 15 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 16 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 17 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 18 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 19 Backpacking through Europe
- 20 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 21 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 22 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 23 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 24 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 25 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus