Hey me and my friends are traveling to Europe for two weeks, We are going to Sweden, Amsterdam, Prague, Budapest, Berlin and maybe Vienna. I was wondering if anyone could give me insight on how much to budget per day (per person) for fun. To clarify, we are college kids and will stay in hostels, an can eat the cheapest food no problem. We are thinking of around 120 per day per person. We want to see the city (we can walk ) and just explore the youthful fun of each place. Alcohol is a must, seeing as we would like to heavily drink for a large portion of our trip. So, strictly speaking, for hostels, food, and alcohol, is 120 per day per person reasonable? Also, is it plausible to buy a bottle and drink it amougnst ourselves to save some money?
Euro trip College Student
- 1 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 2 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 3 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 4 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 5 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 6 I Need To Vent!
- 7 Train tickets
- 8 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 9 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 10 A chacun son goût
- 11 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 12 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 13 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 14 Rough Itinerary for Scotland, please more help
- 15 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 16 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 17 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 18 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 19 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 20 Help with itenerary
- 21 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 22 Tour company in Toledo
- 23 What size luggage?
- 24 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 25 Help planning a shore excursion in Helsinki