I will be traveling to the "Central Europe" area from June 8 to around June 20th. My plan is to fly into Amsterdam and do a tour of hopefully- Amsterdam, Germany, Prague and possibly Austria or Switzerland. Do you think this is manageable in the timeframe and easy to do without a car?
I am traveling with my sister and we are on a budget (nothing too tight) but do not want to fly EVERYWHERE.
Additionally, within the places that I have listed, do you have any spots/cities that you think are necessary to stop? We are interested in hearing anyone's advice!
Thank you in advance!!
Europe- Central Europe Sample Itinerary
- 1 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 2 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 3 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 6 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 7 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 8 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 9 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 10 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 11 Barcelona
- 12 Drive Rome Florence
- 13 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 14 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 15 Home base in Provence in July
- 16 Storage Madrid Airport
- 17 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 18 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 19 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 20 Tips and advice for first-timers to Europe
- 21 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 22 VISIT TO ANDALUCIA - SPAIN
- 23 Apartment in Seville
- 24 Booking flights to Istanbul on Turkish Air
- 25 Designer Deals in Barcelona and Venice