Hello, I am new to this forum thing, in terms of asking for advice, but I would like to lead off with i appreciate any help whatsoever. This summer (2013) my 2 friends and I are planning to go to Eastern Europe (mostly). we are going for two weeks and our tentative schedule is 3 nights in each place, Berlin, Amsterdam, Prague, (Sweden somewhere), Budapest and maybe switzerland. I realize prices may vary everywhere but a rough estimate is all i seek. We are college kids so eating McDonalds everyday is not an issue, and hostels are priority . I was wondering what you all recommend to budget per day? We plan to drink about 7 drinks a day, including ones a a night club (1 per city). Any help on a rough budget is appreciated. Thank you!
Europe Trip: 20 years old, need answers please
- 1 France in 7 days
- 2 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 3 Cinque Terre card and train
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 6 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 7 Suggestions for France Italy
- 8 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 9 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 10 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 11 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 12 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 13 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 14 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 15 Tour-Free Travel
- 16 An American’s nightmare with Russian visa
- 17 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 18 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 19 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 20 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 21 Rhine River Intinerary
- 22 Cera 23 in Barcelona
- 23 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 24 15 days in Central Europe
- 25 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels