Hello, I am new to this forum thing, in terms of asking for advice, but I would like to lead off with i appreciate any help whatsoever. This summer (2013) my 2 friends and I are planning to go to Eastern Europe (mostly). we are going for two weeks and our tentative schedule is 3 nights in each place, Berlin, Amsterdam, Prague, (Sweden somewhere), Budapest and maybe switzerland. I realize prices may vary everywhere but a rough estimate is all i seek. We are college kids so eating McDonalds everyday is not an issue, and hostels are priority . I was wondering what you all recommend to budget per day? We plan to drink about 7 drinks a day, including ones a a night club (1 per city). Any help on a rough budget is appreciated. Thank you!
Europe Trip: 20 years old, need answers please
- 1 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 2 Drive Rome Florence
- 3 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 4 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 5 Which tour company would be best?
- 6 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 7 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 8 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 9 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 10 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 11 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 12 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 13 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 14 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 15 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 16 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 17 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 18 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 19 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 20 Northern Italy
- 21 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 22 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 23 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 24 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 25 France by rail or car?