We want to go to Europe for our Honeymoon for 2 weeks next year, starting the 3rd week of June, 2013.
We were thinking Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Paris and a few cities in Italy including Bellagio. The more I am looking into it, the less feasible it seems. Alloting 2-3 days for each area we could probably only see 4 or 5 places.
Wondering what your thoughts were? Itinerary, mode of transportation (trains vs. cruise) etc..
We are very interested in Architecture and would love to see Versailles.
Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to ask any questions you'd like - I know this is pretty broad.
- 1 Istanbul Hotels
- 2 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 3 Serbia photo gallery - Belgrade - Novi Sad
- 4 Planning my trip to Italy
- 5 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 6 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 7 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 8 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 9 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 10 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 11 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 12 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 13 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 14 East coast trains
- 15 Photos from northern Italy: Venice, Lake Garda, Lake Como
- 16 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 17 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 18 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 19 Car Rental Locations
- 20 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 21 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 22 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 23 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 24 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 25 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?