My wife and I are planning an European vacation and we wanted to get people's reaction to it. We would like to know if it is too ambitious. We are in our late 50's and have been to Europe before. We want to fly into London and stay in London for 5 days. Then we would take a train to the Bath area in which we would tour Salisbury, Stonehenge and Bath for 2 days. We would then head to Paris by train where we would be for 6 days. We have been to Paris before, but of course there is never enough time to see. Paris. We would take a day trip to Mont St. Michel while we are in Paris. Then we will take a train to the Brussels/Bruges area where we will be for 3 days and then train it to Amsterdam where we will be for 4 days. Finally, we will take a train to Munich where we will be for 5 days and then fly back to the US. We will appreciate any advice.
European Vacation Itinerary
- 1 I Need To Vent!
- 2 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 3 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 4 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 5 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 6 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 7 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 8 Montepulciano faves
- 9 June Garden Event at Hever Castle.
- 10 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 11 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 12 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 13 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 14 Please Help !!! question about mistake buying train ticket from trenitalia
- 15 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 16 A chacun son goût
- 17 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 18 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 19 please HELP--so confused!!
- 20 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 21 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 22 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 23 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 24 Cuenca or Toledo
- 25 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks