My wife and I are planning an European vacation and we wanted to get people's reaction to it. We would like to know if it is too ambitious. We are in our late 50's and have been to Europe before. We want to fly into London and stay in London for 5 days. Then we would take a train to the Bath area in which we would tour Salisbury, Stonehenge and Bath for 2 days. We would then head to Paris by train where we would be for 6 days. We have been to Paris before, but of course there is never enough time to see. Paris. We would take a day trip to Mont St. Michel while we are in Paris. Then we will take a train to the Brussels/Bruges area where we will be for 3 days and then train it to Amsterdam where we will be for 4 days. Finally, we will take a train to Munich where we will be for 5 days and then fly back to the US. We will appreciate any advice.
European Vacation Itinerary
- 1 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 2 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 3 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 4 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 5 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 8 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 9 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 10 Which tour company would be best?
- 11 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 12 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 13 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 14 florence hotel
- 15 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 16 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 17 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 18 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 19 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 20 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 21 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 22 My Journey Through Europe
- 23 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 24 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 25 Easyjet luggage/ baggage