Although I have had the wonderful experience (1982) of taking the ferry from Calais to Dover, my family has not. This time around, we'll be traveling from London to Paris in May 2013 and I really hoped they'd get the opportunity but I'm torn between the two options. Is it cheaper to travel from London to Paris by train all around or train ferry train. Only asking those who've had the experience with
Fast Train or other transport and ferry to Paris from London
- 1 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 2 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 3 just want to know
- 4 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 5 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 6 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 7 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 10 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 13 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 14 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 15 Istanbul Hotels
- 16 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 17 Florence to nice- help
- 18 What is the best food in France?
- 19 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 20 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 21 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 22 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 23 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 24 Where to stay in London in July
- 25 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome