We like to try restaurants that aren't touristy and have great food. Moderate price range but we are flexible-- Would love to hear some recommendations for these areas: Florence, Siena Montepulciano and San G.
Favorite restaurants in Florence, Siena, Montepulciano and San G
- 1 Which tour company would be best?
- 2 Irish Pub Arrival Time ?
- 3 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 4 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 5 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 6 Germany and Italy
- 7 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 8 day trips from Stuttgart
- 9 Hotels in Sorrento
- 10 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 13 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 14 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 15 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 16 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 17 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 18 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 19 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 22 Limo companies in Madrid?
- 23 Limo service from Madrid Barajas Airport
- 24 What is the best food in France?
- 25 Northern Italy second week of June 2013