I love to travel and despite being only 29, I've had the opportunity to visit some wonderful places all over the world. One of the best and most special parts for me is being able to share the memories with a friend or family member. All of my trips have been with taken with someone - mostly my mother, father, and brother, all of whom are avid world travelers as well. Recently, when trying to plan my next big adventure, I realized that many of my friends are not able to travel with me, whether it's because of work schedules, money, or family obligations. And although my family is always up for a vacation, they cannot accompany me this year. So I finally decided to travel ALONE. Just me. I thought to myself "what's stopping me?" I am single, healthy, independent, and I can't think of one reason NOT to go. I've chosen Paris as my first solo destination I'm thinking to go towards the end of January. I'd like to stay in a very safe neighborhood, one where I will not be uncomfortable walking alone in the early evening hours. Close proximity to metro is a must. Can anyone provide helpful tips or suggestions for me? Areas or things to avoid, great cafes to visit, etc.? I appreciate any feedback!
Female Traveling to Paris Alone
- 1 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 2 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 3 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 4 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 5 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 6 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 7 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 8 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 9 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 10 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 11 Limo companies in Madrid?
- 12 Limo service from Madrid Barajas Airport
- 13 What is the best food in France?
- 14 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 15 Best area for wine and which one?
- 16 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 17 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 18 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 19 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 20 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 21 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 22 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 23 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 24 Which tour company would be best?
- 25 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal