I love to travel and despite being only 29, I've had the opportunity to visit some wonderful places all over the world. One of the best and most special parts for me is being able to share the memories with a friend or family member. All of my trips have been with taken with someone - mostly my mother, father, and brother, all of whom are avid world travelers as well. Recently, when trying to plan my next big adventure, I realized that many of my friends are not able to travel with me, whether it's because of work schedules, money, or family obligations. And although my family is always up for a vacation, they cannot accompany me this year. So I finally decided to travel ALONE. Just me. I thought to myself "what's stopping me?" I am single, healthy, independent, and I can't think of one reason NOT to go. I've chosen Paris as my first solo destination I'm thinking to go towards the end of January. I'd like to stay in a very safe neighborhood, one where I will not be uncomfortable walking alone in the early evening hours. Close proximity to metro is a must. Can anyone provide helpful tips or suggestions for me? Areas or things to avoid, great cafes to visit, etc.? I appreciate any feedback!
Female Traveling to Paris Alone
- 1 London at Xmas
- 2 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 3 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 4 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 5 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 6 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 7 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 8 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 9 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 10 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 11 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 12 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 13 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 14 Where are the best markets in Rome?
- 15 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 16 Football (soccer) matches in July
- 17 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 18 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 19 France by rail or car?
- 20 Which tour company would be best?
- 21 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 22 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 23 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 24 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 25 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?