I love to travel and despite being only 29, I've had the opportunity to visit some wonderful places all over the world. One of the best and most special parts for me is being able to share the memories with a friend or family member. All of my trips have been with taken with someone - mostly my mother, father, and brother, all of whom are avid world travelers as well. Recently, when trying to plan my next big adventure, I realized that many of my friends are not able to travel with me, whether it's because of work schedules, money, or family obligations. And although my family is always up for a vacation, they cannot accompany me this year. So I finally decided to travel ALONE. Just me. I thought to myself "what's stopping me?" I am single, healthy, independent, and I can't think of one reason NOT to go. I've chosen Paris as my first solo destination I'm thinking to go towards the end of January. I'd like to stay in a very safe neighborhood, one where I will not be uncomfortable walking alone in the early evening hours. Close proximity to metro is a must. Can anyone provide helpful tips or suggestions for me? Areas or things to avoid, great cafes to visit, etc.? I appreciate any feedback!
Female Traveling to Paris Alone
- 1 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 2 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 3 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 4 Which tour company would be best?
- 5 First night after arriving in Milan
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 8 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 9 France by rail or car?
- 10 Planning my days in Paris
- 11 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 12 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 13 Otherchelebi and others in Istanbul
- 14 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 15 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 16 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 17 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 18 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 19 London at Xmas
- 20 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 21 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 22 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 23 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 24 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 25 French Riviera and Italy 3 weeks - need itinerary help and suggestions