Looking forward to our 1st trip to the Greek Islands at the end of May! We will be taking a ferry from Santorini to Paros and after spending three days in Paros, will be going by ferry to Mykonos. Since I'm inexperienced with travel by ferry, and have a tendency to sea-sickness, I have a few questions which I'm hoping someone can respond to. Which ferry line offers the largest and fastest boats? Which seems to be the most reliable? Is it better to order tickets on line or get tickets on the islands at the time of departure Thanks for any info you can provide.
Ferry Recommendations-Greek Islands
- 1 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 2 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 3 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 4 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 5 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 6 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 7 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 8 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 9 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 10 Best area for wine and which one?
- 11 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 12 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 13 Northern Italy
- 14 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 15 Pre-paid SIM card at Munich Airport
- 16 Bellevue House in Florence Contact ?
- 17 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 18 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 19 Drive Rome Florence
- 20 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 21 Which tour company would be best?
- 22 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 23 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 24 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 25 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?