Can anyone tell me if it is possible to go from Gdansk to Copenhagen. If so, how does one go about making it happen? We are looking at crossing the Baltic sea on either August 24 or 25 from Gdansk,
ferry/boat from Gdansk to Copenhagen
- 1 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 2 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 3 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 4 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 5 Day trip to Capri
- 6 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 7 London at Xmas
- 8 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 9 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 10 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 11 Iceland: whitewater river kayaking?
- 12 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 13 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 14 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 15 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 16 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 17 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 18 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 19 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 20 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 21 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 22 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 23 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 24 Backpacking through Europe
- 25 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area