family of three with teenage daughter need help in finalising travel. our interest is less in museums and more in scenic, natural beauty.
we have the following proposal.
pl comment. we intend flying in from India to madrid and fly out from paris.
what would be the most convenient way to travel.
first time spain, france, italy, switzerland
- 1 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 2 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 3 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 4 London at Xmas
- 5 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 6 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 7 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 8 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 9 ferry to Harwich
- 10 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 13 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 14 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,
- 15 just want to know
- 16 Planning my trip to Italy
- 17 Backpacking through Europe
- 18 Sardinia July Our final plan
- 19 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 20 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 21 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 22 East coast trains
- 23 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 24 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 25 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy