We are from asia and planning for family trip to europe in aug, 10pax and 12/13days in Europe.
target around western europe (France, Switzerland, Netherlands, austria) but not sure if be able to cover it to the most recommended spot. our gateway via paris, but return gateway still unknown if not going back the same place, any idea please? i have seen some good reply of not getting return trip from/to same place, to save time and cost.
is it convenient to do free and easy? how about transportation, accommodation etc. any good website for reference? we still have plenty of time to plan for our memorable trip,
Thanks in advance for your good idea!
First time to Europe, is it convenient to cover by our own?12days full trip
- 1 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 2 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 3 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 4 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 5 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 6 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 7 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 8 day trips from Stuttgart
- 9 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 10 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 11 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 12 Retirement Vacation
- 13 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 14 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 15 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 16 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 17 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 18 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 19 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 20 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 21 Ordering wine in Paris
- 22 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 23 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 24 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 25 3+ week trip to Amsterdam/Germany/Prague