We are from asia and planning for family trip to europe in aug, 10pax and 12/13days in Europe.
target around western europe (France, Switzerland, Netherlands, austria) but not sure if be able to cover it to the most recommended spot. our gateway via paris, but return gateway still unknown if not going back the same place, any idea please? i have seen some good reply of not getting return trip from/to same place, to save time and cost.
is it convenient to do free and easy? how about transportation, accommodation etc. any good website for reference? we still have plenty of time to plan for our memorable trip,
Thanks in advance for your good idea!
First time to Europe, is it convenient to cover by our own?12days full trip
- 1 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 2 Should we stop in Basel on our way to Zurich.
- 3 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 4 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 5 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 6 Cuenca or Toledo
- 7 please HELP--so confused!!
- 8 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 9 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 10 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 11 Trains in Italy
- 12 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 13 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 14 jungfraujoch mid june
- 15 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 16 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 17 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 18 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 19 I Need To Vent!
- 20 Train tickets
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 23 A chacun son goût
- 24 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 25 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary