I have decided to take a trip through parts of Europe within the next 2 years.Will probably have about 3 months. I do not want to do it just to say been there done that, I want time to look, learn and absorb. I have never travelled overseas and I am thinking about doing it on my own. Budget will be reasonably tight. Is this a reasonable idea and if it is how does one make a start. Way out of my comfort zone. Love any tips or advice. Was thinking train maybe a good way to go.
First time travel alone woman 50's
- 1 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 2 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 3 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 4 Which tour company would be best?
- 5 How Long For Santorini?
- 6 Best area for wine and which one?
- 7 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 8 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 9 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 10 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 11 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 12 Bavaria and Alpine Itinerary
- 13 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 14 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 15 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 16 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 17 Germany with 6 month old.
- 18 France by rail or car?
- 19 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 20 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 21 Driving Napflio/Mystras and Mystras/Olympia AND Private Guides
- 22 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 23 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 24 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 25 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG