My husband and I are trying to plan a rather convoluted trip. We'd like to go from New York to Dubrovnik, Croatia, then on to Riga, Latvia, then back to NYC. We'd be spending about a week each in Croatia and Latvia. I'm having trouble figuring out how to book the flights. Booking a roundtrip from NYC to Riga, and then a roundtrip from Riga to Dubrovnik seems to be cheapest, although it's kind of inconvenient. But I can't see how to book the trip as a multi-city.
Perhaps we should book a roundtrip, multi-city ticket from NYC to Dubrovnik (or Zagreb) and then back from Riga, and then book the Dubrovnik -- Latvia leg separately? Anyone have suggestions or airline recommendations?
flights NYC, Croatia, Latvia
- 1 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 2 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 3 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 4 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 5 Day trip to Capri
- 6 Florence to nice- help
- 7 Driving in Genoa
- 8 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 9 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 10 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 11 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 12 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 13 Looking for info on wine and countryside tour from Rome
- 14 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 15 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 16 Car Rental Locations
- 17 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 18 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 19 just want to know
- 20 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 21 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 22 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 23 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 24 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 25 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy