My 18 year old granddaughter and I will be traveling to Europe next summer. We plan to spend a week in England (maybe stay outside of London but want to Stratford on Avon, Bath, maye Liverpool, etc.), a couple of days in Paris and then Italy, Spain, and Greece in no particular order. We'll be in Europe for 3-4 weeks. I don't plan to drive, but rather use a combination of bus, train, tube, air, and maybe water. Does anyone have ideas about how to make the most of our time there; order of cities; type of transportation? I'd thought about maybe even catching a cruise out of Barcellona, but don't know whether that would help. Thanks to anyone who has ideas!
Fly, Ground or Water - see Europe
- 1 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 2 Planning my days in Paris
- 3 Tour-Free Travel
- 4 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 5 Retirement Vacation
- 6 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 7 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 8 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 9 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 10 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 11 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 12 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 13 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 14 UK flexipass best option?
- 15 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 16 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 17 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 18 French Riviera Overview
- 19 London Evening Activity
- 20 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 21 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 22 Family trip to Paris for 3 days
- 23 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 24 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 25 Almalfi in Late March??