My 18 year old granddaughter and I will be traveling to Europe next summer. We plan to spend a week in England (maybe stay outside of London but want to Stratford on Avon, Bath, maye Liverpool, etc.), a couple of days in Paris and then Italy, Spain, and Greece in no particular order. We'll be in Europe for 3-4 weeks. I don't plan to drive, but rather use a combination of bus, train, tube, air, and maybe water. Does anyone have ideas about how to make the most of our time there; order of cities; type of transportation? I'd thought about maybe even catching a cruise out of Barcellona, but don't know whether that would help. Thanks to anyone who has ideas!
Fly, Ground or Water - see Europe
- 1 Tour-Free Travel
- 2 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 3 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 4 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 5 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 8 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 9 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 10 London Spy Sites
- 11 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 12 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 15 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 16 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 17 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 18 East coast trains
- 19 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 20 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 21 Help with Colosseum Underground tour needed
- 22 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 23 Where to stay for one night ???
- 24 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 25 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris