My 18 year old granddaughter and I will be traveling to Europe next summer. We plan to spend a week in England (maybe stay outside of London but want to Stratford on Avon, Bath, maye Liverpool, etc.), a couple of days in Paris and then Italy, Spain, and Greece in no particular order. We'll be in Europe for 3-4 weeks. I don't plan to drive, but rather use a combination of bus, train, tube, air, and maybe water. Does anyone have ideas about how to make the most of our time there; order of cities; type of transportation? I'd thought about maybe even catching a cruise out of Barcellona, but don't know whether that would help. Thanks to anyone who has ideas!
Fly, Ground or Water - see Europe
- 1 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 2 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 3 Help needed on 3 week itinerary to Croatia and Slovenia
- 4 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 5 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 6 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 7 Turkish Itinerary suggestions?
- 8 London on a sunny day
- 9 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 10 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 11 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 12 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 13 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 14 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 15 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome
- 16 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 17 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 18 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 19 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 20 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 21 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 22 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 23 Connection in Newark EWR
- 24 Battlefield Tour
- 25 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...